The Diary Of Riddles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A harry Potter RPG set when Tom Riddle first attended Hogwarts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (Everyone read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armando Dippet
Admin

Rules (Everyone read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Everyone read)   Rules (Everyone read) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello and thank you for thinking about/joining this site. I really hope this is a success and for that to happen, we need rules. I hate rules just as much as everyone else, but it is necessary to have a equal and balanced site.

1: No sexual content. This is not the site to do graphic sexual scenes. You may in private messages but not on the chatbox or in the forms. Hinting about it is okay.

2: You may have up to six characters. I always thought this was a unimportant rule when on other sites, but I don't want people having so many accounts that they make up most of the people.

3: Two of those six may be a canon but only two. It is only fair so that one person is not all the canons. But you should be a really active roleplayer if you do have two canons.

4: If you wish to be the Son/Daughter of a canon character, if that character has an account get permission first. (I mean adults like Armando Dippet, and Albus Dumbledore or a teacher) If they do not have an account then you must message me and get my permission.

7:If you have problems with someone OOC, message me or another admin. Dont start unnecessary drama.

8: Remember to have fun. Roleplaying is an amazing experience and I want you to enjoy your time on here. The admins are very happy to answer any questions you have.
Back to top Go down
https://thediaryofriddles.rpg-board.net

Rules (Everyone read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Diary Of Riddles :: Welcome :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: